14 Quarters in the R.M. of Gull Lake for Sale by Tender
Posted by Danielle Empey (2 items)
NE 10-15-20 W3*
SE 23-15-20 W3
SW 23-15-20 W3
SW 14-15-20 W3
SE 29-15-19 W3
NW 17-15-19 W3
SW 17-15-19 W3
SW 24-15-20 W3
NW 13-15-20 W3
NE 22-15-20 W3
SE 22-15-20 W3
SW 22-15-20 W3
NW 15-15-20 W3
NE 08-15-19 W3
*NE 10-15-20 W3: Sale of home quarter includes a three acre yardsite with a 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, 1900 sq. ft. 1983 bungalow with finished basement. Single attached garage, tin roof and siding, forced air electric heat and central air. New floor coverings, central air, water heater, sceptic tank and pump out in 2018. Yard includes a new in 2018 60 gal/min water well (small bore) and underground sprinklers added in 2019.
• Included in the sale are the following: 50’ x 80’ heated shop with zipper loc 14’ x 24’ door and concrete floor. Spray foam insulation, dual forced air propane heat, LED lighting and 200 AMP service all added in 2017. 60’ x 120’ 2012 pole shed with 40’ steel bifold door.
• Grain storage and fertilizer space includes: 39 – 1805 bu Westeel and Westor hopper bins, 9 including rocket aeration and fans, 3 – 3500 bu aerated hopper bottom bins with fans, 2 Behlen hopper bottom bins, 4 – 60 tonne smooth wall fertilizer bins, 3 – 80 tonne smooth wall fertilizer bins, 1 – 3200 bu aerated smooth wall hopper bottom bin with fan.
• 10,000 gallon poly water tank for spraying, 3000 gallon diesel storage with electric pumps and 1000 gallon gasoline storage with electric pump.
• Approximately $40,000 in oil revenue collected for leases located on the NE 10-15-20 W3, W 1/2 17-15-19, NE 8-15-19 W3 and SE 29-15-19 W3.
• May be additional land for rent and equipment available as part of the purchase.
• For inquiries or viewing contact Doug Logan at 306-672-8283.
• Bids will be accepted on entire package or on individual quarters.
• Highest or any tender not necessarily accepted. Submit bids together with a certified cheque for 3% of the bid to the undersigned law firm on or before 2:00 p.m. local time, Thursday, December 12, 2019.
• No tenders shall be accepted which are subject to financing.
• Bidders will not be called together following submission of bids.
• Persons submitting a tender must rely on their own research and inspection of the property to confirm condition, size of buildings, other particulars and acreage.
• Purchaser to be responsible for all land title transfer fees.
Forward bids to:
NEIL G. GIBBINGS
ANDERSON & COMPANY
BARRISTERS & SOLICITORS
51 – 1ST AVENUE N.W.
P.O. BOX 610
SWIFT CURRENT SK S9H 3W4
PHONE: (306) 773-2891
File No. 29177-005G
Located in R.M. of Gull Lake No. 139
Posted 1 month ago 1980Report this ad