Scenic Cypress Hills Ranch South of Tompkins for Sale by Tender
Posted by Danielle Empey (1 item)
NE 8-10-21 W3*
NW 8-10-21 W3
NW 9-10-21 W3
NW 10-10-21 W3
SW 15-10-21 W3
SE 22-10-21 W3
SW 22-10-21 W3
S 1/2 of NW 22-10-21 W3
NE 14-10-21 W3
NW 14-10-21 W3
SE 14-10-21 W3
Provincial Lease Land
SW 14-10-21 W3
*NE 8-10-21 W3: Sale of home quarter includes a three acre yardsite with underground utilities including natural gas, a spring fed well and improvements including a 1100 sq. ft. bungalow and attached single garage, together with the contents: refrigerator, stove, washing machine, dryer and microwave.
• Included in the sale are the following: 36’ x 80’ shop with half concrete floor and wood heat, 2 barns sized at 25’ x 36’ and 36’ x 120’, quonset and yard essentials located on the land, 3 watering bowls and handling systems, steel corrals (both portable and permanent) and hopper bins.
• Newer 3 & 4 wire perimeter fences. A well kept 3 wire fence surrounds the pasture, 400 acres of hay/grass including a 3 wire fence, 320 acress of grass surrounded by a 4 wire fence, 480 acres with a 4 wire fence. Cross fences. 640 acres of alfalfa with 3 wire fence surrounding the grass.
• Carrying capacity of approx. 200 cow/calves.
• Bone Creek runs right through the heart of the property. Springs provide hundreds of gallons of water per minute into the creek. Two naturally fed watering holes.
• For inquiries or viewing contact Sheldon Guckert at 306-662-7279.
• Bids will be accepted on entire package or on any portion.
• Highest or any tender not necessarily accepted. Submit bids together with a certified cheque for 3% of the bid to the undersigned law firm on or before 2:00 p.m. local time, Tuesday, November 12, 2019.
• No tenders shall be accepted which are subject to financing.
• Bidders will not be called together following submission of bids.
• Persons submitting a tender must rely on their own research and inspection of the property to confirm condition, size of buildings, other particulars and acreage.
• Purchaser to be responsible for all land title transfer fees and lease assignment fees.
• Video available with electronic tender package
• For electronic tender package please contact Neil G. Gibbings or Danielle Empey at 306-773-2891 or by email at [email protected].
Forward bids to:
NEIL G. GIBBINGS
ANDERSON & COMPANY
BARRISTERS & SOLICITORS
51 – 1ST AVENUE N.W.
P.O. BOX 610
SWIFT CURRENT SK S9H 3W4
PHONE: (306) 773-2891
File No. 20045-023G
Located in 30 km South of Tompkins, SK
Posted 21 days ago 2144 2Report this ad